Saturday 13 August 2011

Today Sat 13th August 2011



It's nearly a year since I last  posted, I have been neglecting my Blog ;0(


To catch up, in December last year shortly before Christmas I lost my best friend, Jilly my pooch who had been with me for nearly fourteen years.  I still miss her and still find myself now and then preparing for a routine each morning that is necessary when you have a pet that needs exercise, food, water etc......only to realise within seconds she is no longer here. I doubt I will be getting another dog, she was so special to me and I feel anything else would be a poor second choice.  And getting long in the tooth, with some health problems would also not be conducive to coping with any extra responsibilities.
Not much has happened this year life goes on in much the same way, there are good days and not so good days.  The two eldest Grand children are still looking for work after completing there degrees, but most prospective employers cannot even be bothered to reply, how depressing is that?  And also damned rude.
Hope something turns up for them both soon.
I will try to post on here most days now, even if its only to say "I'm here I'm still around !"  :0)






No comments: