Tuesday 27 July 2010

I'd say its more realistic

The sort of figure I never had I mean !    Although looking at Christina Hendricks I think even though she has a good figure, I'm kinda glad that in the sixties I didn't have those curves, being the 'Twiggy' era, and as all friends were madly dieting yours truly was quite smug , of course pre-Twiggy I had been  out in the cold.


    However Christina  seems to have Government approval cos "Christina Hendricks is absolutely fabulous," says Equalities Minister Lynne Featherston.


And she would be a better role model [figure wise] for teenagers to aspire to..........rather than the emaciated Catwalk Model  examples we see regularly in the news and on our screens.
Still I did really like Twiggy in her heyday :0)
Taking about figures brings to mind dieting which in turn brings to mind food.
I like this new little gadget I've put on here, you just type in an ingredient and it come up with suggestion recipes from a web site. Great for me cos I often cant make my mind up what to cook. 
  





No comments: